The Covid-19 pandemic still has many repercussions on companies and their normal functioning, with a particularly significant impact on the treasury. With significant revenue declines, many companies are cashless at the end of the month and with no future forecasts of when they will return to pre-COVID results.
In this context, where many companies are still in a business crisis, a cash flow for micro and small enterprises has been made available in any sector of activity, which has a 25% or more invoicing decline compared to the same month of 2020, or compared to the monthly average for the six months preceding that period. This is a support allocated in reimbursable form, with a fixed interest rate of 1.50% and a grace period of 12 months.
The maximum support limit is €75,000 for small businesses and €25,000 for micro-enterprises, corresponding to €3,000 for each job in the company in the month immediately preceding the application, multiplied by three.
- Own positive equity as of December 31, 2019, except for companies with commencing activity after 01.01.2019 until 30.09.2020. Except for these exceptions, if companies have negative equity as of 31.12.2019, they must demonstrate the capitalisation of the amount that allows the negative value to be annulled;
- Have a regular ized situation before the Tax Administration and Social Security;
- Not to be an entity with its head office or effective management in countries, territories or regions with clearly more favorable tax regime (offshore), listed in the list approved by Ordinance No. 150/2004 of February 13, in its current wording;
- Have the regularized credit situation before IAPMEI, banking institutions, Banco Portuguese de Fomento, S.A., and its subsidiaries;
- do not have financing operations, approved or contracted, within a line or credit understatement with mutual guarantee created or supported by the Mutual Counter-Guarantee Fund to support the normalization of the activity of companies in the face of the pandic outbreak of COVID-19, at the date of submission of the application for the application;
- Present estimated turnover values for the years 2022 and 2023 higher than the values obtained in 2019, or 2020 in the case of companies with start of activity after 01.01.2020;
- Have made the mandatory registration in the Central Register of the Beneficial Owner, if applicable.
- make a commitment to maintain the number of existing jobs on 01.10.2020 for a minimum period of one year after the granting of funding;
- Not to distribute dividends while the loan’s capital grace period is in force.
- Nature: Support awarded in reimbursable form
- Reimbursement: Equal capital installments, posted, with a monthly periodicity
- Maximum period of operation: 4 years from the date of conclusion of the contract, applying a grace period of 12 months.
- Fixed interest rate: 1.50%
- Personal Finance provided by at least one of the partners of the beneficiary company.
- Applications are submitted through the form available on the IAPMEI portal.
How can Moneris help?
When there is an interruption or a cash slowdown in a business, commitments, duties and obligations do not disappear, and the consequences are immediate, with the lack of financial availability for the payment of wages, raw materials and operating costs.
Treasury is a fundamental financial management tool for business growth. Therefore, the existence of a strategy that ensures cash flow breaks is essential to overcome times of crisis, billing breaks or receiving difficulties.
Our multidisciplinary crisis management team will be able to submit your application and monitor the entire process of this incentive now available, as well as develop and implement a sustainable treasury strategy in your company, essential to face cash flow blosses and effectively manage commitments and financial obligations.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 210 316 400.