Companies that have not made by the end of 2022 the confirmation of the information of the Central Registry of Beneficial Owner (RCBE), will have to do so until July 15, 2023, with the submission of the IES.
If in the course of 2023 any correction or alteration of RCBE data was made, then this annual confirmation does not need to be made.
We remind you that the RCBE declaration is mandatory and must be made within 30 days after:
- any change to the information,
- the establishment of an entity subject to commercial registration,
- the final registration in the RNPC of an entity not subject to commercial registration,
- the attribution of NIF by the TA, when it is an entity that should not be registered in the Central File of Legal Persons.
Consequences of non-submission of the RCBE
Without the updated RCBE statement, the entity will not be able to:
- distribute dividends,
- enter into or renew contracts,
- access to European funds,
- distribute profits for the year,
- make advances on profits in the course of the financial year,
- be voluntarily extinguished or dissolved.
How can Moneris help?
If you have not made any changes to the RCBE information in 2022 and have not yet made the mandatory annual confirmation, you can do so through the IES.
To do so, you need to send your Certified Accountant a signed annual RCBE confirmation statement, authorizing you to fill out this information at the HEI.
To request more information contact your Moneris manager or use the usual means of communication: email@example.com | 210 316 400.