Under the Business Competitiveness Incentive System, applications are open for the first notices of support for Productive Innovation, addressed to SMEs with a minimum eligible investment value of 250 thousand euros and a maximum of 25 million euros.
With a budget allocation of €400 million, this support has as its main objectives:
- Production of new goods and services or significant improvements of current production through the transfer and application of knowledge;
- Adoption of new, or significantly improved, manufacturing processes or methods, logistics, as well as business models, organizational or marketing methods.
Are thus eligible operations of an innovative nature that translate into the production of tradable and internationalizable goods and services and with high added value and level of national incorporation, which correspond to an initial investment, related to the following types of actions:
- Creation of a new establishment;
- Increasing the capacity of an existing establishment;
- diversification of the production of an establishment into products not previously produced;
- Modification of the overall production process of an existing establishment.
The support to be granted is in the nature of a non-reimbursable incentive (forfeited fund), starting from a base rate ranging from 25% to 40%. Depending on the size of the company and its location, this may be increased up to a maximum of 40%.
Applications started yesterday, with the following phases of analysis and decision:
- Phase 1: until June 2, for applicants who have made the Aid Application Registration (RPA) by 11/30/2022;
- Phase 2: between June 3 and July 28, for applicants who have submitted RPA;
- Phase 3: from July 29 to September 29, for all applications, with or without RPA;
- Phase 4: September 30 to December 15, for all applications, with or without RPA.