Two new tender notices were issued for Productive Innovation and R&D activitiesas part of the current COVID-19 outbreak, with applications until May 29.
They aim to support, quickly and thoroughly lost, companies, entities and laboratories of production of medical equipment and devices, tests and personal protective equipment associated with the fight against COVID-19.
The new measures, structured in a totally innovative way, ensure the approval of projects in just 10 working days and a fund support rate lost between 80 and 100 of the value of eligible costs.
The overall amount is EUR 69 million for projects that will have to be completed within 6 months.
This Incentive System aims to support companies wishing to establish, strengthen or reverse their production capacities for goods and services to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, including the construction and modernisation of testing and testing facilities for relevant COVID-19 products.
Type of products or services:
- relevant medicines and treatments, their intermediate products, active pharmaceutical principles and raw materials;
- medical devices and medical and hospital equipment and the necessary raw materials;
- disinfectants and their intermediate products and basic chemicals necessary for their production, as well as data collection and processing tools.
The Incentive System for Research and Development Activities (R&D) and Investment in Testing and Optimization Infrastructures in the context of COVID-19 aims to support relevant R&D activities in the context of combating COVID-19, as well as testing and optimization infrastructures (upscaling) to develop relevant products to deal with COVID19.
Type of products or services:
- proofs of concept, aiming at the development of ideas or prototypes that have resulted from R&D projects carried out or in progress to deal with COVID-19 and that are in the process of moving to a marketable product, as well as the construction or modernization of testing and optimization infrastructures(upscaling).
- Not being a company in difficulty on December 31, 2019;
- Start work from 1 February (Projects started earlier must demonstrate that support has the effect of accelerating or extending the scope of the project);
- comply with the legal, national and European and regulatory provisions applicable to them;
- Integrate all the information required in the context of the investigation of the application process.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In addition to the application process, our team is also present throughout the project implementation period, in order to ensure the maximization of the co-financing to be obtained.
In this final stretch of the Community framework, with increasingly reduced appropriations, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We frame your project without compromise.