Applications open until December 30 for business associations or non-profit organizations
The “Joint Projects – Internationalization SMes” measure is intended to support Small and Medium-sized Enterprises across the Continent, integrated into joint projects promoted by non-profit entities of an associative nature and with specific competencies aimed at SMEs.
The objective of this competition is to provide financial support to projects that strengthen the business capacity of SMEs for internationalization, enabling the increase of their base and export capacity and international recognition, through the implementation of promotion and marketing actions, their presence in international events and knowledge and access to new markets.
The support to be granted is a non-reimbursable incentive, with a maximum rate of 50% of eligible expenditure.
Main access conditions
- Projects should be supported by a properly substantiated joint action plan that meets the international promotion/communication effort defined in the framework of public internationalization policies. The promoters must, prior to submission of applications, articulate with AICEP the actions to be included in the joint action plans.
- The projects to be supported in this Notice shall have a maximum duration of implementation of 24 months.
- Travel costs in the context of participation in fairs and exhibitions, accommodation, prospecting actions, attracting new customers and promotion.
- Costs with the staff of the promoter as affecting the management and monitoring activities of the joint project.
- Acquisition of services to third parties related to joint actions related to the implementation of solutions common to companies participating in the project and involving:
- Design and implementation of strategies applied to digital channels for managing markets, channels, products or customer segments;
- User-Centered Design (UX);
- Design, implementation, optimization of Web Content Management (WCM), Campaign Management, Customer Relationship Management and E-commerce platforms;
- Creation of own online stores, registration and optimization of presence in electronic marketplaces;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA);
- Social Media Marketing;
- Content Marketing;
- Display Advertising;
- Mobile Marketing;
- Web Analytics.
- Costs with joint presence in digital platforms, participation in digital events, and conducting virtual missions.
- number of target markets, Community and third parties, targeted in the project;
- Number of actions for the prospection and capture of new customers in foreign markets;
- Number of attendances at international fairs and events;
- Number of own online stores created;
- Number of new marketplace sits.
- Intensity of exports in the post-project.
How can Moneris help?
With extensive experience and know-how in the monitoring of joint projects, Moneris has developed models to support internationalization, together with Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations.
Our Support and Incentives team also monitors numerous companies in their internationalization process, boosting their business in affinity markets.
We will be fully available for the clarifications you need, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.