The break of 40 is measured by comparing the average invoicing in the 30 days immediately preceding the order and:
- the monthly average of the two months preceding that period, or
- the same period of the previous year.
Example: If the order is delivered on March 30, the average billing between February 29 and March 29, 2020, compared with the average billing for the months of:
- December 2019 to January 2020; Or
- February 29 to March 29, 2019.
- For those who started the activity less than 12 months ago, the average of this period. In these cases the break is measured by the comparison between the average billing amount of the 30 days immediately preceding the order date and the average billing amount from the date you started the activity.
Example: If the order is placed on March 30, 2020 and the company has been in operation since September 1, 2019, the average billing between February 29 and March 29, 2020 should be compared with the average billing from September 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020.