Webinar \\ November 23 @ 15:00
The business paradigm in good management practices is changing substantially. The evaluation of performance and impact in the fields of environmental, sustainability, human rights and good governance are increasingly common management practices and essential in the national and international landscape.
To discuss these challenges in terms of social responsibility, business ethics and money laundering, Moneris joins the law firm Macedo Vitorino for a webinar organized by the Portuguese-British Chamber of Commerce,on November 23, between 15:00 and 16:00.
- The role of business ethics in governance
- From Corporate Social Responsibility (CMR) to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria
- Main steps of an ethics and compliance program
| Cláudia Fernandes Martins, Partner of Macedo Vitorino
- Money laundering – Organizational and financial impact
- Sustainability and financial reporting
| João Gomes, Partner, Moneris
Considering the organisational, legal and financial impact of the current and new challenges brought by a broad spectrum of the duty of diligence that falls on companies and which aims at sustainability, the coming times will be crucial for organizations to begin to evaluate their performance and the impact of their own activities and their value chain.
Sign up and put these themes on your calendar.