Startups can submit their applications for projects framed in the promotion of business models, products or digital services that have a positive contribution to the climate transition.
Projects with high resource efficiency, which allow the reduction of pollution impacts, which foster the circular economy, which constitute new energy production solutions and/or which are characterised by the use of Open Data or Artificial Intelligence, in particular:
- Start-up and growth support – Financing for start-ups;
- Support for participation in ignition and acceleration programs – Financing of startups that apply for ignition or acceleration programs;
- Support to the development of pilot projects – Financing for the demonstration of technology or business models / services, developed by startups, that allow Startup to make a demonstration of its technology, proving its effectiveness.
Startups that take the form of SMEs of any legal nature or form that have been established less than 10 years ago are eligible to support.
The amount of funding to be granted corresponds to EUR 30,000 per beneficiary, and assumes the nature of a non-reimbursable incentive.
Main access conditions
- The projects should be developed by startups that have or want to develop business models, products or digital services, with green component, in sectors with greater intensity of technology and knowledge, or that value the application of R&D results in the production of new goods and services;
- Projects should identify actions and good practices that encourage the participation of underrepresented sex.
- Costs with existing or contracted human resources, for activities to be carried out under the project, up to the amount of 75% of the total eligible costs;
- Expenses with accreditation or technological certification of human resources;
- Acquisition of Specialized External Services, such as services to support the digitization of business processes, marketing services, product and service development, consulting and other specialized services to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Acquisition or operational rental of equipment, as well as licensing or software subscription costs, for the activities to be developed under the project;
- Costs of protecting/valuing intellectual property rights;
- Indirect costs (calculated on the basis of simplified costs, based on the application of the flat rate of 15% of human resources costs)
- Number of digital products or services with positive contribution in the Climate Transition.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In the context of the Recovery and Resilience Plan (PRR), applications have some complexity, so we advise their timely preparation. The deadline for submitting applications for Startup Vouchers remains open until applications are received that reach the limit determined according to the budget allocation, which corresponds to EUR 45 million.
Contact us for more information for the email email@example.com. We frame your project without compromise.