Until September 4, 2020, the period for submitting applications to the PDR2020 for Investments in The Farm – Organic Farming is underway.
This measure is intended for projects that pursue the following objectives:
- Strengthen the viability of farms by promoting innovation, training, organizational capacity building and resizing of enterprises;
- Preserve and improve the environment, ensuring the compatibility of investments with environmental standards and hygiene and safety at work;
- Support farms certified and under control in Organic Production Mode (MPB), or in a conversion period, in the investment sector(s) recommended in the application.
Support shape and nature
- Support: up to 50 of the eligible investment;
- Nature: non-reimbursable allowance for eligible investments up to €700,000, with a refundable grant exceeding €700,000, for eligible investments up to €5,000,000.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a team specialized in the agricultural sector and PDR2020. With an approval rate of 91, Moneris has accompanied dozens of applications for structural funds, either in the context of micro-enterprises or in the development of projects of great complexity and size.
In addition to the application process, our team is also present throughout the project implementation period, in order to ensure the maximization of the co-financing to be obtained.
In this final stretch of the Community framework, with increasingly reduced appropriations, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.
We frame your project without compromise.