The ‘Internationalization via E-commerce’ measure aims to support individual SME projects aimed at implementing digital internationalization strategies in two strands:
- By promoting e-commerce, for new exporters– eligible expenditure from €10,000 to €25,000;
- Through the diversification of markets, for companies that already have consolidated international experience, through digital channels – eligible expenses from 25,000€ to 85,000€.
This is a lost fund incentive of 50% of the eligible investment.
Applications remain open until the defined budget allocation, which corresponds to EUR 4.5 million, is reached, and the receipt of applications may be suspended at any time.
- Have a positive net situation in the full fiscal year prior to the year of the application, being mandatory the submission of simplified business information (HEIs) for that year.
- Realization of a previous E-commerce Diagnosis on the Portugal Exporta website, with a final score of more than 20 points.
- Acquisition of equipment and software directly related to the implementation of the project.
- Expenses related to the acquisition of services from third parties relating to:
- Design and implementation of strategies applied to digital channels for managing markets, channels, products or customer segments;
- User-Centered Design (UX);
- Design, implementation, optimization of Web Content Management (WCM), Campaign Management, Customer Relationship Management and E-commerce platforms;
- Creation of own online stores, registration and optimization of presence in electronic marketplaces;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA);
- Social Media Marketing;
- Content Marketing;
- Display Advertising;
- Mobile Marketing;
- Business Intelligence and Web Analytics.
- Costs with technical personnel directly asperifiable to the implementation of the project, and the competencies /valences in e-commerce and digital marketing should be evidenced and correspond to a minimum level of qualification VI (QNQ).
How can Moneris help?
In moneris’ Corporate Finance area we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of more than 90%.
With extensive experience in internationalization and digital transformation projects, Moneris can help you boost your business and search for new markets by accessing the support and incentives available.
Contact us for more information for the email firstname.lastname@example.org. We frame your project without compromise.