Open applications for micro and small businesses in the Algarve
Under the National Production Support Program, applications are open for micro and small companies in the Algarve that:
- They wish to make investments that contribute to energy efficiency and the promotion of circular practices – Green Economy;
- They want to acquire machinery, equipment, technological / digital services and quality systems, certification systems, introduce environmentally friendly production processes and promote the improvement of the company’s productivity and its digital transition – Industry (divisions 05 to 33 of cae).
The submission of applications will take place in two phases, finishing the first on February 28 and the second on March 31.
The maximum duration of projects is 12 months, the deadline for eligibility of expenditure being 30 June 2023. Projects should not be started at the date of submission of the application.
Form of Support:
- investments between 20,000 and 235,000 euros;
- maximum support rate of 60% to fund lost.
- Costs of acquiring machinery and equipment, including installation and transport;
- Costs of acquiring computer equipment, including the software necessary for its operation;
- Software standard or developed specifically for the company’s activity;
- Design and registration costs associated with the creation of new brands or collections;
- Costs associated with the domicile of electronic applications and platforms;
- Costs of creating and initial publishing of new electronic content;
- Rolling stock directly related to the exercise of the activity;
- Studies, diagnostics, audits, marketing plans;
- Technological/ digital services, quality and certification systems;
- Refurbishment or adaptation works, for installation of productive equipment financed under this project.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In addition to the application process, our team is also present throughout the project implementation period, in order to ensure the maximization of the co-financing to be obtained.
In this final stretch of the Community framework, with increasingly reduced appropriations, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information for the email firstname.lastname@example.org. We frame your project without compromise.