We seek professionals for technical and management functions to strengthen our teams from north to south of the country.
We are the largest accounting and management support group in Portugal, with a network of 20 offices supported by more than 300 consultants. We support about 4,000 clients in their management decisions, with accurate information and with a tailored consulting, specialized and adapted to the needs and characteristics of each client.
Our great asset is the know-how and intellectual capital of our people, so we monitor and actively contribute to the professional and personal development of each employee, guiding, sharing knowledge and experiences, and working as a team, always.
We design a career development plan adapted to individual skills and expectations, with the possibility of internal progression to a management path or to a specialization of skills in key areas.
At Moneris we provide a challenging career, where you can work with some of the best professionals in the sector, experiencing the Moneris culture, very focused on growth and personal and professional development.
It will be involved in several projects, in different sectors of activity in which Moneris has enormous skills and experience, such as Tourism, Education, Agriculture, Social Sector, Health, Industry, among many others.
At Moneris, you can always expect the support and involvement of other colleagues and teams. We provide the opportunities, experience and training that will enable you to develop and progress in your career, both on a management path (vertical growth) or on a technical path (specialization).
Your key responsibilities
You will be involved in customer management from A to Z, which will give you the opportunity to manage a wide range of responsibilities and diversify your skills and experience.
Its mission will be to support customers and add value by sharing development and improvement opportunities with our multidisciplinary teams.
Skills and attributes for success
- Provide consulting and customer support on complex topics
- Collaborate with other colleagues and customers to obtain inputs, influence, collaboration and risk management and customer expectations
- Manage team performance and identify opportunities for improvement in products / services and processes
- Constant development of your understanding of market trends and sharing this knowledge with more junior colleagues
- Knowledge of customers’ specific ambitions and needs, building and extending trust relationships and value creation
To qualify for these roles, you must have
- Degree in accounting, management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English, with valued knowledge in Spanish, German and French
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization capability
- Rigor and sense of responsibility
- Excellent analytics skills and confidence to turn data into relevant insights
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to new challenges and concepts
- Registration in the Order of Certified Accountants
What we’re looking for
People with initiative, with the ability to question the established and solve unprecedented problems. We seek not only solid technical knowledge, but also, and above all, people capable of creating empathy, of working as a team, of learning and evolving continuously.
What you can expect from Moneris
In addition to competitive remuneration, you can find at Moneris a flexible and adapted professional development plan, which can go through the management career, or technical expertise. In addition, we offer:
- Support, training and feedback from the best colleagues and professionals in the sector
- Opportunity to develop new skills and internal progression
- Health insurance
- Flexibility for the performance of its duties
- Performance-changing benefits
- Access to the Moneris Advantage Programme
Moneris continues to grow and has numerous challenges ahead of it. Here are the vacancies we have for you.