The 5th edition of The Top Management Talks will take place next Wednesday, May 11, at the Hotel Olissipo Oriente, in Lisbon, from 11:00.
In this space of sharing and debate, topics such as the management of leaders and teams, the importance of personal and professional branding in executive careers, the impact of new Employer Branding strategies and the challenges and constraints of networking & LinkedIn will be addressed.
Rui Pedro Almeida, CEO and Managing Partner of Moneris, is part of a rich and diverse panel, which represents various sectors of activity, backgrounds and experiences.
The invited speakers follow:
- Marta Graça Ferreira, President of Real Vida Seguros
- Nadia Leitão, Managing Director of the Barreiro XXI project
- Rui Pedro Almeida, CEO and Managing Partner of Moneris
- Carla Caracol, HR Director of The Renaissance Group
- Nelson Ferreira Pires, CEO of Jaba Portugal
Organized and moderated by the SM Group, this event runs between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm, with a welcome coffe & photos, talk, lunch and networking. The report will be conducted by Career Choices Magazine (June/July edition).
Registration is limited to 50 seats and can be made via email email@example.com.
Participation value: 75€ (special price for SM Group Programs customers and members of the Luso-British Chamber of Commerce: 55€).