Under the motto “Leadership 5.0 – Mobilize leadership for the future”, the Forum of Leaders for Talent Management took place at the Lagoas Park Hotel.
Rui Almeida, CEO of Moneris, was part of the 3rd Panel discussion, which focused on “Leadership in an unpredictable world” – the VUCA world and was moderated by Pedro Ramos, PhD., President of APG – Portuguese Association of People Management
Companies in today’s world, the challenges of the labor market, and the future of business, were some of the angles of analysis covered by all, in a panel that brought together:
- Miguel Setas, Executive Director, EDP
- Carla Marques, CEO, INTELCIA Portugal
- Sara do Ó, CEO, Your Group
- Joao Viana Ferreira, Partner, NTT DATA Portugal
- Rui Pedro Almeida, CEO and Managing Partner, Moneris Group
- Alvaro Covoes, Managing Director, Everything Is New
Notes from this dbate were:
- the importance of the attributes of Authenticity, Innovation, or Collaboration, in the essence of the leader.
- the relevance of Delegating and giving Initiative to those who share with us the path of building a business project.
- the fundamental value of having a Purpose, of Trusting and being Trustworthy.