2021 Offer Qualification Support Line for financing tourism projects
In partnership with the Banking System, Turismo de Portugal offers a credit line for the medium and long-term financing of tourism projects that translate:
- in the requalification and repositioning of enterprises, establishments and activities, or
- the creation of enterprises, establishments and activities implemented in low density territories, or
- projects in the field of entrepreneurship.
In order to access the Offer Qualification Support Line 2021, tourism companies must provide for investments in the areas of environmental management and accessibility.
- Up to 80% of the eligible investment, being partly financed by Turismo de Portugal (interest-free) and partly by the Credit Institution (the percentages of financing of each entity varies depending on the size of the company, the type of project and the location);
- The financing granted by Turismo de Portugal may be converted into a lost fund up to a limit of 30%.
- Up to 15 years, including a maximum grace period of 4 years.
How can Moneris help?
Our Crisis Management team, in addition to the support of your usual Moneris manager, is available to analyze with you the measures in force, ensuring a holistic performance in the areas of taxation, labor, financial, technological and support and incentives, with the commitment to ensure the best solutions, adapted to the context of each sector and each company.
It remains essential to continuously evaluate the state of the art, plan and adapt the activity in the short and medium term, resort to extraordinary incentives and measures, adjust business plans, treasury plans, business plans and restructure the company’s strategy.
To learn more about these changes and to apply for these supports, please contact us: email@example.com.