Today opened the COVID-19 Savings Support Line for Micro and Small Enterprises, created as part of extraordinary measures to support the normalization of the activity of companies affected by the effects of the new coronavirus pandemic, resulting in short- and medium-term bank loans, exclusively for the financing of treasury needs.
- Total allocation of M€1,000, of which:
- Micro enterprises 700 M€
- Small Business 300 M€
Maximum funding amounts per company:
- €50,000 (Microenterprises)
- €250,000 (Small Business)
Access to support:
- Application with the banks, until December 31, 2020.
- Type of Operations: Short- and medium-term bank loans
- Guarantee: up to 90% of outstanding capital
- Counter-guarantee: 100%
- Term of operation: up to 6 years, after contracting the operation, with a capital shortfall of up to 18 months
- Term of use: a single use of the entire amount, within 15 working days from the date of the contract, and the Bank may not assign credit value date to the client’s account prior to the date of actual provision of the funds.
- Interest: fully paid by the company and settled monthly and postcipated, in the form of fixed or variable interest rate, plus a spread up to the maximum limits set.
How can Moneris help?
The experience and knowledge of a crisis management team, which can look at the potential of your business from a macro perspective, and that can bring value to your financial operation, your labor management, your ability to obtain financing, can be an asset in this context that we live in.
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds and financing, with a permanent monitoring of the project, from the application to implementation.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.