The period of applications to the System of Incentives for Productive Innovation, which promotes the innovation of the business fabric is already in the middle. This window of opportunity will run out until 20 September or until the financial allocation is complete. Projects that arrive earlier will have a better chance of success, so be sure to prepare yours now. Consult us as.
These applications to the System of Incentives for Productive Innovation, which aim to promote innovation of the business fabric in the following areas:
- Production of new differentiated and internationalizable tradable goods and services or significant improvements in current production through the transfer and application of knowledge;
- Adoption of new or significantly improved manufacturing processes or methods, logistics and distribution, as well as organizational methods.
Since this competition will not be supported investment projects of mere expansion or modernization, an adequate description and rationale of the project is fundamental for its approval.
- EUR 400 million (EUR 145 million for notice 12/SI/2021 – Productive Innovation – Territories of the Interior and 255 million for notice 13/SI/2021 – Productive Innovation – Other Territories)
- Until September 20, 2021; or
- Until the financial allocation is exhausted
- Acquisition of machinery and equipment;
- Acquisition of computer equipment, including software for its operation;
- Construction or refurbishment works (for Industry and Tourism only);
- Technology transfer through the acquisition of patent rights;
- Licenses, standard or specifically developed software;
- Engineering services related to the implementation of the project;
- Studies, diagnostics, audits, marketing plans and architecture and engineering projects.
Nature of beneficiaries:
- SMEs and non-SMEs
They vary depending on the size of the company and the amount of investment, and can reach a support of up to 75% of the investment, divided as follows:
- 50% of support through non-reimbursable incentive;
- 50% of support through an interest-free bank loan.
- Minimum investment of 75,000 euros, and maximum of 25 million;
- Projects with a maximum duration of 24 months.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In this final stretch of the Community framework, with increasingly reduced appropriations, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information for the email email@example.com. We frame your project without compromise.