Accounting and Reporting
The outsourcing of financial accounting and reporting services is increasingly a global trend.
By outsourcing their financial and administrative processes, companies reduce costs and relax their structures by improving their financial indicators and economic ratios, in short their overall performance.
We intend to provide an integrated and excellent response, ensuring a continued and integrated service to support business management, and that allows its decision-makers and managers greater security and speed in the decision-making process.
We have a flexible approach and can provide accounting services at the customer’s premises or in our offices.
Our value proposition is differentiated by the integration of the multiple valences that are present in our organization and by the degree of competence and commitment that we intend to put in everything we do.
Moneris’ structural support and the expertise of our accountants and consultants can bring numerous benefits to your business, from the outset by access to faster and more reliable information and enhanced control over monthly accounts and demonstrations the company’s annual financial institutions.
At your disposal you will have a set of experienced and highly specialized professionals, who ensure a permanent and timely update, as well as the implementation of best practices.
"Our teams are focused on helping our customers respond to daily challenges and to allow them to focus their action effort on growing their business."
Accounting and reporting services
- Execution of general and analytical accounting;
- Preparation of accounting by cost centers;
- Accounting recovery.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts;
- Interim financial statements;
- Consolidation of group or subgroup accounts.
- Monitoring of financial indicators and management support;
- Analysis and preparation of periodic management support reports;
- Budgetary control, financial analysis, preparation of financial models;
- Management reporting and supervisory entities.
- Responsibility as a Certified Accountant;
- Preparation, delivery and review of tax returns;
- Closing work and clearance of results;
- Monthly presentation of reason balancesheets and analytical ones;
- Supervision and monitoring of accounting carried out by customer services.
- Analysis and reconciliation of current accounts;
- Control of tangible and intangible fixed assets by individualized forms;
- Inventory and reconciliation of tangible fixed assets and inventories;
- Preparation of reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Outsourcing of accounts payable processes/suppliers; accounts receivable/customers and billing; treasury/payments and charges.
A partir de 1 de janeiro de 2021, entram em vigor os novos requisitos para faturas e documentos fiscalmente relevantes, com a obrigatoriedade de incorporação do código único do documento
Moneris will be present at the MSI Global Alliance: Lawyers & Accountants International Conference,which has a virtual format this year. There are 23 Moneris Partners, Managers and Consultants to participate
Extraordinary Support for the Reduction of Economic Activity Self-employed workers, entrepreneurs on behalf of individual and Members of statutory bodies. The electronic form to apply for Extraordinary Economic Activity Reduction