Accounting and Reporting
The outsourcing of financial accounting and reporting services is increasingly a global trend.
By outsourcing their financial and administrative processes, companies reduce costs and relax their structures by improving their financial indicators and economic ratios, in short their overall performance.
We intend to provide an integrated and excellent response, ensuring a continued and integrated service to support business management, and that allows its decision-makers and managers greater security and speed in the decision-making process.
We have a flexible approach and can provide accounting services at the customer’s premises or in our offices.
Our value proposition is differentiated by the integration of the multiple valences that are present in our organization and by the degree of competence and commitment that we intend to put in everything we do.
Moneris’ structural support and the expertise of our accountants and consultants can bring numerous benefits to your business, from the outset by access to faster and more reliable information and enhanced control over monthly accounts and demonstrations the company’s annual financial institutions.
At your disposal you will have a set of experienced and highly specialized professionals, who ensure a permanent and timely update, as well as the implementation of best practices.
"Our teams are focused on helping our customers respond to daily challenges and to allow them to focus their action effort on growing their business."
Accounting and reporting services
- Execution of general and analytical accounting;
- Preparation of accounting by cost centers;
- Accounting recovery.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts;
- Interim financial statements;
- Consolidation of group or subgroup accounts.
- Monitoring of financial indicators and management support;
- Analysis and preparation of periodic management support reports;
- Budgetary control, financial analysis, preparation of financial models;
- Management reporting and supervisory entities.
- Responsibility as a Certified Accountant;
- Preparation, delivery and review of tax returns;
- Closing work and clearance of results;
- Monthly presentation of reason balancesheets and analytical ones;
- Supervision and monitoring of accounting carried out by customer services.
- Analysis and reconciliation of current accounts;
- Control of tangible and intangible fixed assets by individualized forms;
- Inventory and reconciliation of tangible fixed assets and inventories;
- Preparation of reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Outsourcing of accounts payable processes/suppliers; accounts receivable/customers and billing; treasury/payments and charges.
Na sequência da aprovação da Proposta de Lei de alteração Orçamental (Orçamento Suplementar) para 2020, a Grupo Moneris e a RFF Lawyers promoveram conjuntamente uma sessão de esclarecimento para analisar as várias
Extension of the delivery times for VAT returns
May, June and the second quarter of 2020, as well as the
payment of the tax.
The Accounting Standardisation Committee (TNC) in relation to the various issues related to the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the financial statements has been issuing recommendations.