We are looking for an Accountant to join our team who fills out the following profile:
- Degree or frequency of degree in Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in accounting;
- Knowledge in management software (valued ERP Primavera);
- Knowledge in English, spoken and written (will be valued);
- Capacity for analysis, planning and organization;
- Rigor and sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills, dynamism, commitment and team spirit.
Learn from the best.
To be a professional at Moneris is to work with some of the best professionals in the industry. It is to work large customers, in an wide variety of themes. All this, not only in an environment of great intellectual demand, but also of strong team spirit and relaxation, where human relations and solidarity are privileged among all those who are part of Moneris.
Have a challenging career
The structure and organization of Moneris allows to be exposed to a series of unique stimuli and challenges that allow a career progression of flooded horizons, sustained in merit and ambition. We have offices from north to south of the country that allow a unique social mobility, as well as a motivating and rewarding carpark progression structure.
Living a Moneris culture
At Moneris we know how important it is to work in a quiet and collaborative environment that contributes to everyone’s well-being. We invest in the passage of our values, in interpersonal relationships between colleagues and coordinators and value the balance between professional life and personal life.
We are looking for people who, in addition to having excellent technical and theoretical knowledge, also have the ability to create empathy and relate well to others and work as a team.
Send us your Resume! Join this family!
Where we need you : Almancil