We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Porto with the following profile:
- Degree in Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of 3 years;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of CNS;
- Knowledge of IFRS (preferred);
- Experience of monthly closings and reporting;
- VAT and IRC knowledge;
- MS Office domain;
- Knowledge of ERP Primavera;
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Review and/or preparation of the accounting of a client portfolio;
- Review and/or preparation of monthly and annual taxes of a client portfolio;
- Presentation to customers of accounts of the company(s) under their responsibility, ensuring accuracy in the data presented and compliance with deadlines;
- Integration and supervision of working groups and promotion of knowledge sharing;
- Work with advanced computer tools.
At Moneris you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry and with robust and differentiated clients, on a diversity of topics.
We look for people who, in addition to having solid technical and theoretical knowledge, have the ability to create empathy, to work as a team and a huge will to continue learning and evolving.
We provide a challenging career where you can be and live the Moneris culture.
When: from 15/07/2021
Vacancy reference: POR_03