Risk and Compliance
The current business environment, constantly changing, requires thinking about risks and compliance differently. Adopting an innovative approach to improving your business processes, both at corporate governance and risk management and compliance, enables you to ensure a constant commitment to continuous improvement.
This design and organizational proactivity ensure improved business performance, anticipating and reducing risks, promoting an internal control environment that maximizes opportunities, and contributing to better financial performance.
At Moneris we use our solid knowledge in organizational processes, in view of the efficiency and effectiveness of key operations in your business, as well as to improve financial performance and cash flowmanagement.
We also aim to maximize the return on investment in any operation or process, ensuring the necessary and appropriate advice that creates value for shareholders and other stakeholders.
"We are prepared to accompany your company in defining specific models and processes for the areas of risk and compliance, in all its components and dimensions"
Risk and Compliance Services
We believe that defining a structured and transparent Governance policy is an indispensable tool for promoting the economic efficiency, sustainable growth and financial stability of an organization. Therefore, we share a vision of self-regulation, which aims to promote the dissemination of good practices of society through:
- Risk strategy and performance alignment.
- Internal risk management and compliancepolicies, processes and workflows.
- Definition and support in the implementation of risk management committee.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of management programs that facilitate governance and proactive risk management.
- Identification, evaluation and management of appetite and risk tolerance.
- Reformulation and realignment of policies in the context of risk management, internal audit and compliance.
- Definition and design of processes and competencies for the compliance function.
- Definition and design of operational workflows, from risk management to reporting to competent authorities.
Rui Almeida, CEO and managing partner of Moneris was quoted in an article in the Jornal Económico, entitled “From virtual contacts to ‘big data’, technology has changed M&A”, which addresses