We take on the challenge of being a reference partner before the communities where it operates, with a view to promoting their social and economic development, in line with the defined strategy.
In this context, we join GRACE – Group for Reflection and Support for Corporate Citizenship, a pioneering, non-profit association exclusively dedicated to the promotion of Corporate Social Responsibility, with the aim of:
- promote the development of the communities in which it is inserted;
- promote ethical behavior based on Moneris values, with a concern for the economy, people and the environment;
- respect and promote human rights, fundamental labour rights, equality and transparency;
- respect the rule of law and act in accordance with national and international laws, standards, regulations and good practices, as well as implement practices aimed at preventing corruption in all its forms;
- promote sustainability, in particular in adopting innovative solutions in terms of eco-efficiency and sustainable mobility, saving resources, and adopting more environmentally friendly practices;
- inform and clarify customers about quality aspects in order to ensure the privacy and protection of their personal data.