We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Porto team.
What are we looking for?
- Higher education in an area relevant to the position;
- Previous experience in the preparation and monitoring of funded projects (PT2020, PRR, Horizonte2020, etc.);
- I like teamwork;
- Customer/commercial guidance;
- Knowledge about the tasks to be performed;
- Computer skills from the user’s point of view;
- Ease of written and verbal communication;
- Objective guidance;
- Immediate or short-term availability.
- Commercial prospecting and capture of leads for applications.
- Monitoring of business opportunities;
- Analysis and administrative verification of claims for payment of reimbursement and requests for payment of balance to structural funds;
- Technical and financial analysis of structural fund support processes;
- Preparation of refund requests;
- Preparation and monitoring of consulting work in the financial and management areas;
- Preparation of applications for various public funding.
At Moneris you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry and with robust and differentiated clients, on a diversity of topics.
We look for people who, in addition to having technical and theoretical knowledge, have the ability to create empathy, to work as a team and a huge will to continue to learn and evolve.
We provide a challenging career where you can be and live the Moneris culture.