Incentive System for Productive Innovation
Open applications for the last portugal 2020 competition
Applications are already underway for the System of Incentives for Productive Innovation, which promotes the innovation of the business fabric in the following areas:
- Production of new differentiated and internationalizable tradable goods and services or significant improvements in current production through the transfer and application of knowledge;
- Adoption of new or significantly improved manufacturing processes or methods, logistics and distribution, as well as organizational methods.
Since this hand contest will be supported investment projects of mere expansion or modernization, an adequate description and rationale of the project is fundamental for its approval.
– EUR 400 million
(145 million for notice 12/SI/2021 – Productive Innovation – Inland Territories and 255 million for notice 13/SI/2021 – Productive Innovation – Other Territories
– Acquisition of machinery and equipment;
– Acquisition of computer equipment, including software for its operation;
– Construction or refurbishment works (for Industry and Tourism only);
– Technology transfer through the acquisition of patent rights;
– Licenses, software standard or specifically developed;
– Engineering services related to the implementation of the project;
– Studies, diagnostics, audits, marketing plans and architecture and engineering projects.
– Until September 20, 2021; or
– Until the financial allocation is exhausted
Nature of beneficiaries:
– SMEs and not SMEs
They vary depending on the size of the company and the amount of investment, and can reach a support of up to 75% of the investment, divided as follows:
– 50% of support through non-reimbursable incentive;
– 50% of the support through an interest-free bank loan.
– Investment of a minimum of EUR 75,000, and a maximum of EUR 25 million;
– Projects with a maximum duration of 24 months.