\\ Tomorrow, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, at the Estádio da Luz
The importance of Human Resources in companies, business and life of each employee makes this a strategic area in all organizations, regardless of their size, sector or market where they operate.
With the mission of sharing and listening to the best and most innovative practices in human capital management, the HR Forum is a reference event for human resources sector decision makers in Portugal.
The 2022 edition takes place tomorrow, from 9 am, in the Presidential Tribune of the Stadium of Light, with an exhibition area and two conference rooms with seven simultaneous debates, conducted by more than 60 speakers.
Francisco Fernandes, HR Partner at Moneris, will explore the role of technology in people management and understand how human-centered technology can be the key to “happiness” in the post-pandemic.
At this discussion table, sponsored by Spring BSS, also participate:
- Leandra Dias, Jurist and Hr Product Owner of Primavera BSS,
- Beatriz Freire, Hr Compliance, Payroll & Employee Relations officer at Hikma Pharmaceuticals,
- with the moderation of Hernâni Lopes Andrés, Corporate Business Director of Primavera BSS.
- What is human-centered technology?
- Is this the key to post-pandemic “happiness”?
- How to have within organizations, more fluid processes, more automated and more accessible?
- How have technologies affected our lives and how has it become a major competitive advantage for business?
These are some of the issues to address in this #Human-CenteredTechnology, to be held at 12:15 p.m. in Room 2.
Get to know the agenda and speakers of the RH Forum 2022 in forumrh2022 – by IIRH.