Applications are open until 11 March for two cumulative support for young farmers:
- Young farmer – installation premium of up to €30,000 lost fund, per young farmer
- Investments of Young Farmers in the Farm – 40% to 60% of fund support lost for a maximum investment of 500,000€
- Young farmers, who, at the time of submission of the application, are between 18 and 40 years old, inclusive, and settle for the first time on a farm.
- Legal persons who search the form of a quota society and with agricultural activity in the social object, provided that young farmers are managing partners, hold the majority of the share capital and individually a share holding of more than 25% in the share capital.
- Preparation of land;
- Buildings and other buildings directly linked to the activities to be developed;
- Adaptation of existing facilities related to the implementation of the investment;
- Multiannual plantations;
- Installation of permanent pastures, including land regularization and preparation operations, deforesting and land consolidation;
- Irrigation systems: installation or modernization, including capture, conduction and distribution of water, provided that they promote the efficient use of water and monitoring systems;
- Consolidation expenses: during the execution period of the operation;
- New machinery and equipment, including computer equipment;
- Internal transport equipment, cargo handling and boxes and pallets with a life duration of more than one year;
- Equipment aimed at valuing by-products and waste of the activity;
- Seals necessary for the livestock activity of the holding or aimed at ensuring the safety of persons and animals;
- Overheads: in particular in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy, application software, industrial property, diagnostics, audits, marketing and branding plans and feasibility studies, monitoring, architectural projects, engineering associated with investments, up to 5% of the total eligible approved cost of the remaining expenditures.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In the particular context of the agricultural sector, we also have the experts of our Competence Center in Agriculture, who understand the specificities and needs of a sector that is currently undergoing a transformation dictated by rejuvenation and innovation.
Our team accompanies you throughout the project implementation period, from the application process to payment requests, in order to ensure the maximisation of the co-financing to be obtained.
In this final stretch of community framework, with ever lower appropriations and deadlines for increasingly short applications, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information for the email email@example.com. We frame your project without compromise.