How are requests for a change of address process?

Requests to change the address can be made through the e-counter service, and the interested party must authenticate (NIF and Access Password) and submit the request, choosing under “Tax or Area / Question Type / Question”, the following: “Taxpayer Registration / Identification / Change Address / Singular”.

An information note on the subject was published by THE TA, namely in the information for “NORMAL CHANGE OF ADDRESS” of Foreign and National Citizens (Non-Holders of Citizen Card) and for National Citizens Holding Citizen Card. The same information note also refers to “CHANGE OF ADDRESS WITH RETROACTIVE EFFECTS”.

Scroll to Top