From today, applications can be submitted to 3 measures subsidized by the Institute of Employment and Vocational Training, namely:
I – Extraordinary Financial Incentive to Support the Standardization of The Company’s Activity
Employers of a private nature, including employers in the social sector, benefiting from the measures below, may apply to receive an extraordinary financial incentive from the Employment and Vocational Training Institute:
- extraordinary support for the maintenance of employment contracts in a situation of business crisis, with or without training, in the event of a reduction in temporary work from the normal working period or suspension of the employment contract;
- Extraordinary training plan.
It is recalled that the incentive corresponds to the amount of a guaranteed minimum monthly remuneration (RMMG) for each employee employed at the employer’s service, and members of the employer’s statutory bodies are also covered, who are making contributions to the general scheme of employees.
II – Extraordinary support for the maintenance of employment contracts in a situation of business crisis – Vocational training
Employers of a private and social sector nature covered by the measure of extraordinary support for the maintenance of employment contracts in a situation of business crisis may obtain financial support from the IEFP when they submit a training plan for workers who have integrated the above mentioned measure.
The support lasts for one month and consists of:
- Training grant – in the amount corresponding to 30 of the Indexant of Social Support (IAS) to be allocated, in equal parts, to the worker and the employer;
- Food allowance – of an amount equal to that allocated to workers with employment in public functions, on days when the frequency of training is equal to or greater than three hours, being conditional on the training being given in person and the worker does not receive another type of corresponding support.
The training actions to be carried out in this area must comply with a number of characteristics provided for in the applicable legislation.
III – Extraordinary Training Plan
Employers of a legal-private nature, including those in the social sector, who are not beneficiaries of the extraordinary measure of support for the maintenance of employment contracts in a situation of business crisis, can access extraordinary support for part-time vocational training through a specific training plan with a view to maintaining their jobs and strengthening the skills of their employees , in order to act preventively on unemployment.
The training plan has an implementation period of one month and its workload may not exceed 50 of the normal working period, with a maximum limit of 88 hours of training (4 hours/ day x 22 working days).
The support lasts for one month and the following incentive is provided for:
- The IEFP grants financial support per worker who attends training, up to a limit of 50 of his illiquid remuneration, and this amount may not exceed the value of the Guaranteed Minimum Monthly Remuneration (RMMG), i.e. €635.
- The support granted is proportional to the training hours attended and is paid directly to workers by the IEFP Employment and Vocational Training Centre at the end of each training action.
The training actions to be developed comply with a number of characteristics provided for in the applicable legislation.
How can Moneris help?
Our vast and multidisciplinary team of professionals, which operates in the most different areas of management, promotes a holistic approach in responding to this extraordinary situation, both in crisis management and strategic redefinition, in the information of support for the taking decision-making, minimising its tax and labour effects, optimising national and European support and incentives, as well as relaunching the activity after the critical period.
Our mission has always been to support our customers, create value and exceed their expectations. In this time of greatest difficulty, we are even more committed to helping us to overcome this challenging moment together.