The Notice 08/SI/2020 was republished for applications for Productive Innovation projects under the Regional Operational Programs of the North, Center and Algarve.
- Strengthening the entrepreneurial capacity of SMEs for the development of goods and services, through business investment in innovative and qualified activities that contribute to their progression in the value chain;
- Increased business investment of large companies in innovative activities (product or process), strengthening business investment in innovative activities, promoting the increase of tradable and internationalized production and changing the productive profile of the economic fabric, through the development of innovative solutions based on R&D results (research and technological development) and the integration and convergence of new technologies and knowledge and also for the creation of qualified employment.
Typology of operations:
- Creation of a new establishment;
- Increase in the capacity of an existing establishment, and this increase should correspond to at least 20% of the installed capacity compared to the pre-project year;
- Diversification of the production of an establishment for products not previously produced in the establishment;
- Fundamental change in the overall production process of an existing establishment.
How can Moneris help?
In the Corporate Finance area of Moneris we maintain a special focus on Community Incentives, with a specialized team that has already accompanied numerous companies in their applications for structural funds, with an approval rate of 91%.
In addition to the application process, our team is also present throughout the project implementation period, in order to ensure the maximization of the co-financing to be obtained.
In this final stretch of the Community framework, with increasingly reduced appropriations, it is crucial for the success of the application to prepare projects in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We frame your project without compromise.