The evaluation processes and financial modelling, as well as the other techniques associated with them, have increasingly become a fundamental element in the business context and an essential condition for sustainability and the development of companies and businesses.
We have assembled an experienced team specialized in the processes of evaluation and financial modelling. Our experience, in contexts as different as processes of (re)privatization, evaluation of companies and business, project finance and financial modeling, brand valuation, evaluation of intangible assets for measurement of impairments, among others , allows us to have a set of professionals properly specialized in each area, in order to meet the needs of our customers.
Our knowledge and dedication, combined with the specialization of our teams and the way we interact with our client in the course of the evaluation process, is the key to excellence and success of our work in this area.
Our value proposition
- Divestment (total or partial sale of the company or business);
- Investment (total or partial acquisition of the company or business);
- Buy-out of shareholders, partners or management (MBO);
- Financing and credit risk;
- Disputes and arbitration proceedings;
- Negotiation (scenarios and sensitivity analyses);
- Family succession.
- Review of goodwill impairment;
- Review of the impairment of other intangible assets;
- Box generating units.
- Business plans (preparation, risk analysis, market analysis and financial projections);
- Competition (benchmarking);
- Strategy (simulation for evaluation of strategic options);
- Investment (optimization in capital allocation);
- Growth (business expansion and strategies);
- Feasibility (debt restructuring and renegotiation processes).
A Segurança Social vai disponibilizar um novo período, para poder submeter o pedido de apoio extraordinário à redução da atividade económica.
Os vários líderes de consultoras nacionais perspetivavam um 2020 animador mas a pandemia do novo coronavírus veio contrariar esta previsão. No entanto, as consultoras dividem-se quanto ao desenvolvimento do negócio
Hoje, o Convento de São Francisco em Santarém foi palco da entrega do Prémio Moneris | Agroglobal 2020, que premeia o melhor expositor dos 476 presentes na edição deste ano
A Moneris, o Turismo Centro de Portugal e a AHRESP promovem webinar de esclarecimento sobre o P.R.E. – Programa de Revitalização de Empresas. A iniciativa, intitulada “I Programa PRE – Programa