We are looking for an Accountant to join our team in Almancil who fills out the following profile:
- Degree or frequency of degree in Accounting, Management or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of 1 to 2 years in accounting;
- Knowledge in management software (valued ERP Primavera);
- Knowledge in English, spoken and written (will be valued);
- Capacity for analysis, planning and organization;
- Rigor and sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills, dynamism, commitment and team spirit.
Learn from the best.
To be a professional at Moneris is working with some of the best professionals in the industry. It is to work large customers, in an wide variety of themes. All this, not only in an environment of great intellectual demand, but also of strong team spirit and relaxation, where human relations and solidarity among all who are part of Moneris are privileged.
Have a challenging career
Moneris’ structure and organization allows to be exposed to a series of unique stimuli and challenges that allow a career progression of extended horizons, sustained in merit and ambition. We have offices from north to south of the country that allow for unique social mobility, as well as a motivating and rewarding rail progression structure.
Living a Moneris culture
At Moneris we know how important it is to work in a quiet and collaborative environment that contributes to everyone’s well-being. We invest in the passage of our values, in interpersonal relationships between colleagues and coordinators and value the balance between professional life and personal life.
We are looking for people who, in addition to having excellent technical and theoretical knowledge, also have the ability to create empathy and relate well to others and work as a team.
Send us your Curriculum! Join this family!
Where we need you : Almancil